Appointments can be made by:
- Visiting our Consulting Room
- Booking an appointment with Patient Access
- Contacting the practice directly
You can request a longer appointment if you feel you need more time, you can also request a phone call from the doctor.
Please view the consulting times on our Opening hours page.
Making an Appointment
The appointments telephone line is open from 08:30am.
Wherever possible, you be offered an appointment with a GP within 48 hours or a healthcare professional within 24 hours.
- We will ask you about the nature of the problem to ensure you are booked with the appropriate person for the appropriate length of time.
- We will ask you who you would like to see, we may offer another doctor if your choice is unavailable.
- We may offer an appointment with another healthcare professional.
If you would like to speak to a doctor or nurse, then the phone lines are open from 08:30am and the receptionist will arrange a time when the doctor or nurse can phone you back.
Cancelling an Appointment
It is important that you inform the reception staff if you are unable to attend your appointment as this will allow that appointment to be offered to another patient.
You can cancel your appointment by completing our Cancel an Appointment form.