We are aware that young people have particular needs and as a result are we are eefo approved. As such we promise to:
- Respect your rights to talk to someone without anyone else knowing, is explained to you in our confidentiality policy.
- Even if we cannot help you we will still treat your enquiry confidentially.
- There will be at least one member of staff who has a special interest in young people’s health.
- We understand that you want to use the service when the times are best for you, for example after school or college; we have online booking and late surgeries on a Tuesday to help with this.
- We understand that you may not want to wait in a crowded waiting room with everyone else from the village and so you can request a telephone appointment if you wish.
- You can get up-to-date information about the health matters that concern you.
- We want to know what you think about us, and how you feel we could improve our service.
- If we cannot help we will be able to help you find someone who can.
- Online counselling is available for young people.
- Signposting of other services for young people in Cornwall are available.